March 24, 2021
If you work with a VPN connection, it can be useful to have a fixed or static IP address. In principle, if you work with VPN, you can choose from a number of servers to use as a proxy. This way you enjoy better security and you can bypass blockages, but a static IP can also have advantages.
What is that actually a fixed IP address?
Why do you choose a static IP address?
● You enjoy better protection against network security problems on home networks. Not unimportant now that we have all started working from home.
● Name resolution in Wide Area Networks (WANs) is supported, allowing devices to be used reliably.
● Static IP addresses on your home network prevent IP address conflicts.
● More accurate geolocation is possible.
● Usually the download and upload speeds are slightly better than with dynamic IPs.
Netcom Solutions, your reliable partner.
At Netcom Solutions we are not only at home with the lowest telecom rates, we also play with networks and are happy to help you choose the configuration you need. By the way, we now also offer data cards for Machine-to-Machine communication, where fixed IP addresses do not form, in contrast to the traditional providers. Private VPN connections are also possible and many more IoT applications as well as 5G secured mobile data.
Do you want tailor-made advice from our experts and advisers? Contact us today and we will be happy to review the data and telecom solutions tailored to your company. We have the right solution for every type of company.
Comments will be approved before showing up.